– Responsible for all media design, such as magazines, banners, leaflets, reports, Business cards, etc.
– Performs data backups, repairing and maintenance all computers and other digital equipment.
– Provides technical support to both the head office and factory team.
– Monitors and secures all data and email backups of the company staff.
– Ensures all staff is briefed on the latest IT policies and follows up with staff to ensure implementation.
– Ensures the internet and wireless network are secure and working properly.
– Ensures all computers are virus/threat-free.
– Sets up and manages the email accounts on the server and user devices.
– Monitors staff attendance according to the company’s policy and reports to the General Manager.
– Maintains and repairs security cameras to ensure that its working.
– Responsible for the setup, maintenance, monitoring and updates of social media accounts.
– Checks 4 websites daily and reports problems to the designated person.
– Performs other duties when required.
– Bachelor degree in IT and Design, Marketing.
– At least 2 years of experience with similar responsibilities.
– Good spoken and written English.
– Experience in performing path and link analysis and in maintaining and troubleshooting existing systems.
– Experience with media design and related software.
– Knowledge of LANs, VPN Gateways, network segments and internet systems.
– Good research and analyzing skills.
– Well organized, able to prioritize, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
– Eye for detail, sets high standards, pro-active, energetic and self-confident.
– Flexible approach, open to change and supportive attitude towards new developments.
– Positive attitude, professional behavior and willingness to learn.