– Manage the company’s IT infrastructure including network, servers, firewall, backups, disaster recovery, systems
– Write procedures and ensure there is strong monitoring in place
– Support with Microsoft 365 administration and other SaaS products
– Ensure infrastructure and system documentation is up to date
– Work together with developers to ensure continuous integration and delivery
– Ensure on-time delivery of project’s infrastructure components
– Ensure system uptime and security Provide support for all systems and applications.
– Advanced level in English.
– 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, system administration, working closely with development teams.
– At ease with network administration.
– Knowledge of SQL.
– Experience with AWS is a plus, or a clear willingness to learn.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
– Women are strongly encouraged to apply!
– Financial institution experience.
– Experience with ESXI, Fortinet, Mikrotik, and DPLC.
– Experience with DevOps principles is a plus.