– First-tier IT help desk support to user request raise in ServiceNow.
– Support user account creation, account reset, and certificate 2fa renewal.
– Working on user access review with security/audit team and provide a monthly report.
– Monitor network connection, cisco device, firewall, server, and AWS Cloud.
– Provide reporting of network/system performance to the respective team in a timely manner.
– Monitor application/DB batch job running and inform to application owner of failure and success status.
– Other tasks will be assigned by the supervisor.
– Graduated bachelor’s degree in IT or related fields.
– Advanced level in English.
– Deep knowledge of Databases, basic Networks, and Server.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
– IT Support experience from ISP, MFI or Banking, and other sectors.
– Working in shift 24×7 (morning, afternoon, night).
– Be able to rotate schedule every month
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and a STRONG desire to learn.
– Work experience in an international company.