– Analyze the business specs / technical specs of the assigned projects to develop the systems which meet requirement and timing.
– Support the team on technical analysis to meet user requirements as well as support co-workers on technical issues to complete the assigned projects/tasks in a timely manner.
– R&D and analyses the feasibility of the IT projects on business / technical aspects, to suggest the right alternatives, as well as ensuring quality/functionalities of developed systems meeting company requirement and schedule.
– Investigate and answer daily inquiries on systems functional as well as problems encountered.
– In charge of function test on enhancements / new projects under.
responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business specs.
– Assist users/team leaders in building test scripts to cover all test cases.
– University Graduate, major in Information Technology.
– Conversational English.
– IT technical analysis and programming: at least 2 to 5 years.
– Experience with Agile software development and software development life cycle (SDLC).
– Highly experienced back-end languages including C#, ASP.NET, and JAVA.
– Highly experience DBMS such as SQL/Oracle.
– Highly experienced front-end web technologies such CSS, XML, HTML, Bootstrap, and Angular.
– Highly experience OOP, and MVC, and API technologies.
– Expertise in developing system architecture and dynamic web applications approach.
– Highly experience mobile application.
– Experience with Objective-C.
– 18 days annual leave/ sick leave/special leave/holiday and day off (Sat and Sun) applied by Labor Law
– 1-month Performance bonus
– Unlimited sales performance bonus (for sales front line people)
– Yearly salary increment
– Insurance for both health and GPA
– 15 days of Seniority pay
– Business trip allowance
– Other allowance/phone card/parking allowance ( according to position and responsibilities)