– Maintain ISO documentation- Responding to external audits and preparing documents for the audits.
– Planning and implementation of internal audits.
– Create and distribute procedure manuals.
– Management of plans to achieve quality and other goals.
– Compilation of internal communication, education, etc.
– Experiences of ISO.
– Fluent in English speaking and writing
– Be responsible and self-motivated.
– Be able to work and organize work performs independently.
– Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and E-mail).
– Be able to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
– Able to work in PPSEZ.
– Good in Chinese both writing & speaking.