– Translate designs into code;
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
– Maintain code quality.
– Experience in iOS development;
– Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and different versions of iOS;
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
– Experience in Flutter or ReactNative development is a plus;
– Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
– Scrum methodology.