– Monitor the transactions/activities/deals of the bank and summarize those into audit reports for the reference of headquarters, branch offices, NBC, and related institutions.
– Make sure all the activities/deals of the bank are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, and especially the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy.
– Handle the documentation and reporting tasks between the related ministries and NBC closely cooperating with the GM and overseas branch offices.
– Proactive and actively keep updating with regulatory and AML/ Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) compliance.
– Assist business units to implement controls in relation to all new law and regulatory developments relevant to the business units.
– Other tasks assigned by CEO and Management members.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law, Banking & Finance or other related ones.
– At least total of 5 years of work experience as either of Internal Auditor or Compliance Officer in Commercial Banks or MFI.
– Fluent in English for business communication, good enough to communicate with foreigner GM and members in overseas branches.
– Understand AML/CFT including monitoring and producing reports.
– Having multitasking capability.
– Not a job hopper
– Bachelor’s/Master degree from an international institution.
– Work experience in international financial institutions (Bank, MFI, etc.).
– Experience in administration/compliance works with NBC.