– Ensure the internal control procedure is in compliance with the company rule, guidelines and exchange best practices within all departments.
– To carry out an internal audit review with each required department.
– Coordinate with all departments to implement the relevant internal control procedure.
– Coordinate with external audit and follow up audit recommendation and improvement actions.
– Prepare detailed reports on audit finding and its status, provide feedback on effectiveness of the correction process and give recommendations for changes.
– Collecting all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
– Ensure that all working practices at all stages are in line with the approved Internal Audit Policies
– Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting.
– Have experience (2-3years) of external or internal audit preferably in a multi business environment.
– Able to use MS office, system, good understanding of accounting principles.
– Good self-organization, strong interpersonal and communication skills, patience.
– Be able to travel.
– Meal Allowance.
– Phone Allowance.
– 13th Month Salary.
– Annual Salary increment.
– Annual Staff Party.
– Annual Trip.
– Other rewards
– Internal and External Training