– Establish audit framework, policies, procedures to comply with applicable laws
– Audits the company’s financial records, statements, and reports
– Audits the company’s information systems, assessing compliance with data security and storage requirements.
– Frequently reviews internal controls, policies, and procedures for effectiveness
– Prepare and present audit finding report and recommendations to improve operations to Manager and BoD in the monthly and quarterly basic
– Investigate and search for fundamental reason of irregularities and errors
– Monitor and check monthly/weekly reports to National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) and other regulatory reports
– Perform testing over internal control system
– Assist external auditors for preparing annual audited financial statement for NBC
– Work with other departments in the company to deal with problems and making risk protection procedures.
– Has knowledge and understand risk management and auditing for MFI
– Working experience in Bank or financial industry at least 3~5 years
– Has knowledge of general financial accounting and reporting
– Advanced skill in spoken and written English
– Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and reporting
– Advanced PC skill including Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software
– Strong communication, and problem solving skills
– Extremely proficient with accounting software
– Be able to work under pressure and multicultural working environment.
– Has knowledge on Agricultural technology
– Proficiency in spoken and written Japanese an advantage
– Working experience as a similar management position in financial sector
– Be able to lead, initiative and implementation of risk management process.