– Outline client design objectives.
– Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
– Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
– Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
– Source materials and products included in plans.
– Utilize computer applications in the design process.
– Undertake design project from concept to completion
– Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field
– 3-5 years of work experience as an interior designer in various positions.
– Able to speak English.
– Able to communicate with clients.
– Have a portfolio of design work and project management experience
– Highly creative, imaginative, and artistic.
– Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
– Experience in an international company.