– Check quality of inputs from suppliers
– Check production process from quality points of view and promptly analyze the root causes
– Define controlled and verification quality items of finished goods
– Inspect and test the quality of products after defined items
– Control quality of packaging and delivery status
– Prepare quality documents to get approval from customers
– Respond to customers’ requests, including customer’s audit
– Hold quality meeting to get delivery approval
– Analysis quality of part/product about in-line defect, customer claim.
– Bachelor degree in any fields (Bachelor degree in mechanics or electronic is priority)
– Have experience in QC, Inspection
– Primary mathematics ability
– English communication
– Open mind & team work mind
– Good problem analysis skill (QC tools is must, statistical method is wanted)
– Understand basic measurement method (Vernier and micrometer is must. Precise measurement; e.g. Coordinate and shape measuring are wanted).