– Follow-up inquiry by the customers/sales staff.
– Making quotations, shipping schedules, proposals,s and others required by the customers/sales staff.
– Follow up global RFQ with overseas offices and local vendors.
– Marketing and sales call.
– Contact airline, shipping line, and other vendors to get the rates and other related information according to the requirement of the customers.
– Set up new shipment with cost/selling price for operations.
– Feedback shipping schedules to customers and pre-alert to our overseas offices.
– Support or cooperate with operation staff.
– Weekly report to Manager.
– Others assigned by Asst. Manager.
– Have experience of negotiation with the client.
– Able to speak and write English very good level.
– Good at communication & Interpersonal skills.
– Computer skills for MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and email.
– Available for standby in office if any urgent case.
– Able to speak and write Chinese.
– Basic knowledge and experiences in Logistics, import/export by air, sea, and truck.