– Recruiting, training, and supervising all subordinate staff.
– Maintaining customer service standards.
– Schedules staff to adequately cover needs.
– Planning of promotion and marketing of the business.
– Dealing with inquiries, complaints, and emergencies.
– Prepares all administrative forms and reports.
– Manage for cleanliness and appearance of the club.
– Manage for member service.
– Maintains attendance records and other records required by the CEO.
– Meets and greets potential members and provides them with a tour of the club.
– Perform related duties as assigned by line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Advanced level in Chinese and good level in English.
– Have experience in golf management and sales service for at least 2 or 3years.
– Be very familiar with a golf club or a gym environment or have a fitness background.
– Good appearance and friendly.
– Have the ability to learn and perform every function in the club.