– Handle from all import operation procedures ( A-Z).
– Creating job files for fall import shipment in the company system.
– Checking customs clearance documents with the customs clearance team.
– Follow up on import clearance shipment status until shipment is delivered.
– Invoice to customer.
– And other tasks assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– 1-2 years experience in the Logistics industry.
– Able to speak Chinese and English.
– Understand Computer Knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.).
– Good communication with answering the phone call.
– Able to answer customers’ inquiry about concerning services.
– Able to stay KPS.
Experience from a Chinese company.