– To participate in recruitment activities such as job posting, recruitment, examination…etc.
– To contact with successful candidates and make sure to enter the company
– To process to make employment contract with successful candidates
– To develop materials and conduct orientation and training.
– To support an annual training plan.
– To support arrangement of oversea training trip & business trip
– To control attendance, OT confirmation and report
– To support in managing salary payment to all associates
– To conduct company event
– To conduct Associate Relation tasks as assigned
– To process any document for new associates such as employment book registration, NSSF…etc.
– To coordinate in Accommodation support (Dormitory)
– To improve HR job process
– To complete HR function tasks as assigned.
– To conduct other task as management assign
– Education: Bachelor degree in management, human resource, law, or any relevant fields – Can use English for communication
– Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
– Have experience/knowledge in HR such as recruitment & payroll process
– Good at PC skill (Excel, word, Power Point)
– Basic mathematics skill.
– Open mind & team work mind
– Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks within or across groups.
– Able to work under tight deadlines.
– Able to follow the rules i.e. Code of conduct, Safety, 5S.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– Attendance bonus
– Transportation allowance (7$)
– Utility allowance (7$) or Accommodation
– Medical welfare (annual checkup, OPD, IPD)
– 3 Meal per day
– Transportation PNH < –> Company
– Annual trip
– Annual party