– Handling recruitment and selecting workers.
– Update employee turnover report.
– Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategies.
– Develop and conduct orientation and training programs for old and new recruits to ensure smooths onboarding and product understanding.
– Manage and keep track of all relevant records of employees.
– Payroll calculation.
– Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
– At least 2 years experience as HR & Administrator.
– Good interpersonal communication skills.
– Good in problem-solving.
– Knowledge of Cambodia Labor law.
– Able to work under pressure and multi-job.
– Can speak, read, and write English.
– Good behavior, loyalty, good communication, work commitment.
– Can speak Japanese is a Plus.