– Drive and assist in handling disciplinary issues and processes, handle dispute resolution and manage the grievance process.
– Support the department in the review of processes and procedures to ensure HR practices are in line with the industry practices.
– Responsible for industrial relation matters including but not limited to disciplinary and grievances.
– Responsible to handle the daily general administrative work.
– May perform other duties as necessary to support the HR function or Division.
– Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
– Able to speak English Language, Thai, and Khmer.
– Minimum 2 or 3 years of relevant HR working experience especially in employee relations.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– An analytical and inquisitive mind.
– Competency in using G suites suite such as Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
– Able to work with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
– Possess proactive attitude at work.