– Ensuring occupational safety and environmental compliance in the workplace as per local and international regulations.
– Review the Company Safety Policy & Procedures, assist in the continue development of HSE standards, rules and procedures by encouraging the adoption of industry best practices and technologies.
– To conduct regular safety inspections/ audits. Make on-site corrective actions of flagrant safety violations and hazardous conditions. Stop work in progress in extremely dangerous situations. Prepare document for corrective actions in a timely manner.
– To review site work request, contractor work request, and material work request. Ensuring that PTW and LOTO procedure is followed strictly.
– To monitor that all personnel follow Safety Procedure and are using appropriate personal protection equipment.
– To oversee Behavior Based safety programs.
– Prepare Emergency Response Plan and conduct mock drill.
– Ensure the investigation, recording and monitoring of HSE incidents.
– To conduct weekly safety meetings and provide awareness level safety topics.
– To organize Safety campaigns and Safety awareness programs.
– Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
– To do the works related or non-related on HSE as direct instructed from CTL management.
– Bachelor’s degree in HSE, engineering or related field.
– 2 to 4 years applicable experience.
– Knowledge of HSE regulations, processes and tools.
– Knowledge of operation hazards and risks.
– Incident Investigation and root cause analysis.
– Have driving license (4WD company provide a car)
– Having Safety Officer certification is advantage.