– In charge of the whole recruitment process.
– Monitor staff performance and conduct performance review on a regular basis.
– Oversee staff attendance.
– Regularly review HR related policies at school and make sure to comply with the labor law in Cambodia.
– Initiate various HR related policies to maintain staff and company’s wellbeing, good working environment and ensure an acceptable low employee turnover rate.
– Work with line managers across various departments to regularly upgrade the employees skillset and work-related knowledge through various professional development programs, meetings, and/or activities.
– Keep HR related documents and update the files.
– Execute tasks assigned by the Management Team.
– Hold a Bachelor Degree of Management, Human Resource Management and/or equivale.
– Have at least 1 year working experience in HR field at International School.
– Uphold integrity.
– Be fluent in written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Be details-oriented, good at prioritizing skill and team work, and committed to establishing quality work.
– Be responsive and responsible for the tasks in charge.
– Possess good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
– Be open-minded to learning from others and willing to contribute to the team.
– Be able to use Microsoft Office programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.) and other ICT tools.