You are to work as a HR officer under the Japanese manager. You are expected to handle recruiting, employment contract, labor law compliance, etc.
– Recruiting works: make job descriptions, contact agencies, posting jobs, interviewing and feedback, on boarding process, etc.
– Prepare employment contracts for new staff.
– Gather information related to HR related news such as labor law update, NSSF, administration works with MoL, etc. and keep the company secure in terms of compliance.
– Following up with candidate until successful on boarding.
– Conduct company orientation with the new staff.
– Other tasks assigned by the Japanese Manager.
– Good – Advanced level of English
– Bachelor’s degree
– Good at communication and interpersonal skill
– Work experience as a HR officer for 2 years
– Good knowledge in labor law
– Work experience in an international company, Japanese or Korean preferred
– Able to speak/write Japanese for N3 level
– Experience in whole recruiting process