– Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive.
– Conduct and coordinate new employee’s induction to ensure new employees receive the most needed information to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently
– Provide assistance to Supervisor in the planning and budgeting process on an annual basis and regular review and manage the budget to ensure adherence to the budget
– Provide general support HR support and advice to all manager and employee professionally and effectively.
– Assist to enforce the approved policies through activities such as briefing new and revised policies, circulation of the policies and conducting the refresher program.
– Coordinate in consolidate data of the engagement survey and upward review feedback survey with employees and analyze the report
– Manage employee’s insurance including claim process as well as insurance renewal
– Provide assistance to Supervisor in implementing L&D program and other internal trainings.
– Liaise with external training institutions, where applicable.
– Provide assistance to Supervisor on updating payroll related information to ensure that the payroll can release within standard timeframe.
– Facilitate cessation process including preparing final settlement or carry out exit interview and so on.
– Other related work as assigned.
– At least an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or Business Administration from a recognized university .
– Advanced level in English.
– 2 years of working experience in the field of Human Resources.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Well versed with HR disciplines and sound knowledge of the Cambodian labor law and other related local regulations.
– Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
– Fast learner and worker with a strong service mind and “can-do” attitude.
– Other additional academic qualifications in related field and/or English would be an added advantage.
– Hands-on experience in learning and development is an added advantage.
– Experience in HR systems and databases.