– Plan monthly recruitment number of associates
– Mediate/Negotiate with Recruitment Agency
– Develop and Place recruitment advertisement
– Develop and Conduct recruitment examination
– Screening applicants and Set up job interview
– Contact with successful candidates
– Plan training and Coordinate with trainers
– Conduct induction training and improve it
– Collect attendance record and calculate associates’ salary
– Manage salary payment to all associates
– Complete AR tasks as assigned
– Complete tasks as assigned
– Health care services
– Accommodation support
– Complete tasks as assigned.
– Take care of Facility i.e. manage electricity supply, water supply, make contract & monitor security guard services and housekeeping services, search cooker for cafeteria and provide & maintain utensils & supply for the cafeteria, etc.
– Take care of Communication system i.e. Telephone connection, Internet connection, other communication related.
– Take care of transportation for company management staffs and all associates (screen contractor, monitor, renew contract, etc.)
– Take care of any other GA related tasks
– Support Public Relations activities
– Support Government Affairs activities.
Good writing & speaking in English.
Education: Bachelor or equivalent degree
Knowledge of labor law in Cambodia.
Ability to discuss professional Human Resources issues in English.
Make full use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Friendliness toward Japanese people and firms.
Tenacity and enthusiasm to perform the wide variety of tasks necessary at the time of business start-up.
Three time meal
Transportation / Uniform