Newly established company, expecting its official company establishment soon in 2022. This company is seeking an experienced general administrative staff in automotive industry.
This role will be responsible for supporting any administrative tasks requested by the top management, such as coordination of purchasing and facilities management, making and filing documents, receiving visitors etc.
This person will work closely with and report to the vice president of the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Coordination of purchasing and facilities management
– Recruiting works. Making drafts of job descriptions, cooperation with agencies, job posting, interviewing and feedback, on boarding process, etc.
– Making and filing documents requested by the management or the ministries. Especially, you need to manage the company to be safe in compliance with the Cambodia labor law and other related legal processes.
– Arrange meetings and appointments internally and externally.
– Make travel arrangement for the management and visitors from overseas etc.
– Drafting contracts documents requested by the management.
– Research of automotive production equipment suppliers locally.
Supporting managers upon their request.
– Manage other duties requested by the top management.
– Advanced level of English fluent enough to work with foreigner managements
– Bachelor’s degree
– Experience in HR/GA management position in an international company
Good team worker
– At least over 3 years of constant work length in previous companies
– Experience in high-standard work environment (no legal violation)
– Strong knowledge in the Cambodia Labor Law and other related rules
– Work experience in an automotive related industry
– Able to speak Japanese at advanced level
– Able to work both in city area and suburb area of Phnom Penh