– Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
– Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
– Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
– Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
– Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
– Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
– Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
– Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
– Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
– Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– At least two-year experiences in HR functions.
– Good at using Microsoft Office programs.
– High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Khmer.
– Good planning & organizing skills.
– Integrity and good coordination skills.