– Training and supervising staff
– Maintaining statistical and financial records
– Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
– Handling customer complaints and queries
– Promoting and marketing the business by social media
– Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
– Resolving issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
– Creating and applying a marketing strategy to promote the hotels services and amenities.
– Coordinating with external parties, including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
– Evaluating hotel performance and ensuring compliance with health and safety rules.
– Partaking in financial activities, including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
– Advanced command of English for business communication with customers and Japanese managers
– Able to use social media, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok etc..
– Understand the manner, hospitality and well organized person
– Good team-work, and good attitude to the customers
– Experience in management position in Hotel industry
– Very good communication skill that attract staff and customers
– Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
– Experience in an international big hotel
– Experience in a Japanese company
– Able to use Japanese or other language
– Well understand of social media at advanced