*Technical Support Responsibilities
– Equip staffs with the necessary knowledge to manufacture vehicles, diagnose & repair real automotive problems.
– Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
*Technical Training Responsibilities
– Develop technical training courses for all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced).
– Ensure all new hires undergo basic technical training (e.g. on computer setup and security guidelines).
– Schedule in-house educational sessions using e-learning platforms.
– Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
*Quality Control Responsibilities
– Determine, negotiate and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
– Set customers service standards.
– Ensure that all garage operation processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
– Record, analyze and distribute statistical information.
– Perform other tasks as required by Management.
– Education in Automotive or obtained technical training in Technical School.
– At least good level in English.
– Minimum 5 years work experience in automobile fields.
– Management experience in the automotive industry.
– Good computer literacy (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power Point, E-mail, Internet…).
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
-Willing to work hard with his honesty and integrity to satisfy everyone either customer or staff.
– Able to speak Chinese
– AL (18 days)
– PH (follow MoL announcement)
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Insurance: NSSF and Forte