– Leads the entire Sales department, overseeing all activities of sales managers, channel managers,s and junior staff members in ensuring proper execution of trade and consumer activities.
– Takes charge of supervising the Trade & Distribution, Key Account Manager, and Area Sales Manager and ensuring the accurate execution of their duties.
– Act as a mentor to key Sales and Distribution personnel, encouraging their professional growth, and readying them for the succession of higher positions in the future.
– Assists account handlers in the development of key trade partners through the formulation and implementation of account strategies and plans in order to maximize volume and share performance.
– Manages trade marketing and distribution budget processes and produces demand forecasting, sales reports, market intelligent reports in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
– Additionally, plays a leading role in the optimization of sales management systems and processes.
– Develop and implement annual National Trade Marketing and distribution plan.
– Monitor and evaluate cycle trade activities to propose improvement action plan and execution.
– Evaluates and analyze market dynamics, trade channel, and key account performance in order to provide recommendations and solutions to further enhance Trade Marketing and Distribution performance.
– This includes a detailed understanding of trade and consumer behavior, utilizing the various tools available.
– Contributes to the development of nationwide marketing programs inconsistent with the trade merchandising policies and space management practices by channel and outlet type in order to achieve the maximum in-store visibility of the key strategic brands.
– Contributes to the development of POS, In-store and communication materials in order to achieve maximum awareness and imagery of strategic brands in all trade channels within approved budgets and timelines.
– Provides trade marketing information and reports on performance to ensure that the General Manager, the key account handlers, and the brand marketing team are fully informed at all times.
– Manage key account profitability and merchandising assets for key channels to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
– Works closely with other departments and auditors in ensuring accurate reporting and the maintenance of the business’s integrity in the industry by ensuring compliance with legislation and internal policy.
– Establishes close working relationships with the trade partners in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
– Performing other tasks assigned by General Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing. The equivalent of the same in practical experience is also acceptable. The candidate will also be better suited with experience in FMCG Company.
– At least 5 years of working experience in Sales or Trade Marketing or Distribution or Marketing position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment.
– Proficient in Ms. Office (ProPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Effective in handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines, be results and detail-oriented, be a self-starter, be proactive, going beyond the call of duty, be a person of high integrity in his work, be comfortable working in a highly collaborative setting, has an ability to learn and adapt quickly, has exceptionally good problem-solving skills, be outspoken and comfortable in dealing with retailer, wholesaler, and distributors.
– Exceptionally good leadership skills, portraying an ability to influence a cross-functional team and senior leadership team as well as stakeholders in a unified direction and with a common vision.
– Confident yet likable and relatable individual who is able to form strong and meaningful relationships with others which will inspire trust and confidence in others.
– Public holiday: Follow Labor Prakas
– Annual Leave: 18days per year (Prorate 1.5days per month)
– Sick Leave: 15days
– Special Leave: 07days
– Maternity Leave: 90days
– Gasoline and phone allowance will be given in the line with HR policy
– Basic Salary (Gross)
– Seniority Payment
– Yearly evaluation
– Insurance: Will be covered by NSSF