– Developing & executing the marketing & communications strategy.
– Establishing marketing plans and managing the company’s marketing budget.
– Acting as brand custodian and managing corporate identity and image.
– Developing and managing the company’s communications platforms (both internal & external e.g. website, social media, etc.).
– Developing relationships with and managing quality of delivery from external agencies for research, brand campaigns, marketing activities, public relations, etc.
– Building and developing relationships with media companies to promote the corporate brand and image.
– Working closely with business teams to support sales campaigns, events, product launches, promotions, and activities.
– Developing the strategy and implementing initiatives to support the company’s social responsibility objectives.
– Another task as assigned by the Company.
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in marketing or business or related field.
– Advanced level in English.
– 05 years or more of progressively more responsible positions in marketing.
– Supervising and managing a professional marketing staff.
– Strong, effective communicator, and exhibit effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
– Possess the ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse, creative employees in an environment of constant change.
– Be well versed in internet advertising and media.
– Digital experience.
– Social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Having a demonstrated ability.
– Experience in the life insurance or similar industry.