– Team and partner with Corporate HR team (lead by Group HR Director) to develop appropriate HR policies and standards to ensure effectiveness.
– Develops organizational strategies by identifying and researching HR issues.
– Develops HR operations financial strategies.
– Supports management by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications.
– Implements HR capital management and its’ strategies by establishing site HR department accountabilities.
– Manages HR operations in Cambodia by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing HR staff job contributions and performances.
– Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
– Complies with Cambodia’s Labour Law requirements by studying existing & new legislation and regulation.
– Work with the country HR team to protect the interests of employees and the LEPL subsidiaries in accordance with Group HR policies and governmental laws and regulations.
– Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
– Participates in executive, country management, and company staff meetings with a view of corrective actions and ensures that HR issues are given full consideration in all decision makings.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Media Communication, Public Relation, or relevant.
– At least 10 years in the human resources field.
– At least 5 years in a management position (management Proficiency)
– Recruiting, developing standards, promoting process improvement and automation, sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations, employee training and development, and computer literacy.
– Strong people skills and problem-solving skills.
– High work ethic, honest and uphold professional integrity.
I- Able to start working soon.
– Experience from related industries.
– Able to speak Chinese.