– Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. (profession in photography).
– Plans concept by studying information and materials.
– Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
– Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment, and purchasing from vendors.
– Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
– Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– BSc/BA in Design or a related field.
– 2 years of work experience as a Junior Designer.
– Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW).
– Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping).
– Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts).
– Teamwork skills.
– A keen eye for detail.
– Good level in English.
– Willing to work under pressure.
– Design experience in real estate industry.
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday