– Collaborate with branding & marketing, digital marketing and PR unit colleagues to support their bank’s website design and content marketing (social media assets, branch collaterals and more).
– Help bring new ideas and content creation to the team using your expertise, eye for great design.
– Translate product & service positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective design.
– Scope and create template for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media and other channels.
– Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed.
– University degree in digital design, graphic communications or equivalent professional qualifications.
– Advanced level in English
– Minimum 1 year proven professional experience, as an in-house graphic designer or at a marketing agency.
– Solid portfolio of the previous work.
– Understanding of cultural nuances to translate them into artwork.
– Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
– Illustration & animation skills would be a huge advantage and will give candidate priority at hiring.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Check up, and other benefits…