– Develop Artwork Design such as banners, posters, brochures, advertisements, and other communication materials to communicate ideas and information visually.
– Develop slideshow, short video, promotion video, and other communication materials.
– Manage Live Commerce with Digital Function (OBS software) & video graphic.
– Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials & Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
– Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
– Other duties will be assigned by Management.
– Advanced level in English
– Bachelor’s degree in design, Fine Arts, or related field.
– At least one 1year of experience with graphic design, live broadcast function, video editor, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier.
– Familiarity with design software and technologies.
– Be able to communicate with all management levels.
– Be able to organize/manage multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Be able to work with shift schedules (Weekend and public holiday shift).
– Japanese speaker
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)
– Transportation Fee