– Study design briefs and determine requirements.
– Prepares work to be accomplished by conducting research, gathering information and materials.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the line manager.
– Reviewing final design and suggest improvements when necessary.
– Design Signage Proposal, Conceptual signages, Quantity, and location plan.
– Liaising with clients to determine their requirements.
– Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field ( Diploma or Fresh grad are welcome to apply).
– At least 1 Year of experience in graphic design.
– Advanced level in English.
– Professional skill in adobe illustrator & photoshop, and other graphic design software.
– Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Excellent eye for detail.
– Able to speak Chinese