– Assist in the production of visual design to support the value and performance of the portfolio.
– Develop creative design concepts for packaging, Key Visual, POSM, interior designs, and other materials.
– Use a customer-driven approach to create marketing and advertising materials.
– Present design ideas based on the task and requirements, implement required changes to produce the design satisfying the task.
– Work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists, and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
– Collaborate with business partners to ensure the quality of production of the design according to idea and project specifications and expectations.
– Collaborated and lead dedicated design agencies.
– Be aware and understand the design trends within the food and beverage industry.
– Cooperate with leaders to assist them in achieving their respective targets and objectives related to EHS.
– Follow all procedures and work instructions that EHS related, and if the procedures and work instructions are unclear, get assistance/advice from the direct reporting immediately.
– Report any accidents or unsafe conditions/behaviors to their direct reporting; suggest ways of improving work methods and/or eliminating hazards at the source to reduce risk.
– Show care and concern of fellow co-workers in your workplace in terms of EHS.
– Bachelor’s degree in Design or related fields.
– 2-3 years of work experience in Design Development.
– Understanding of product marketing and advertising campaign structure.
– Knowledge of the art and design industry.
– Professional knowledge of graphic design and other relevant software incl. Adobe Systems such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier.
– Photography & Videography knowledge are the plus.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good English speaking and writing skills.
– Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
– Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Good time management and leadership skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Be able to work independently and as a team member.
– Knowledge in 3D modeling (as SketchUp) and basic animation rendering is a plus.
– Bonus, Seniority, Phone, and Gasoline allowance (depend on position)
– Public holiday, Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Health Ins, Accident Ins, NSSF,
and Free products on KNY, Phchum Ben Day, Marriage, and Funeral.