– Design and manage work from concept to final artwork.
– Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. (profession in photography).
– Plans concept by studying information and materials.
– Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
– Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment, and purchasing from vendors.
– Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
– Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Create interesting and appealing video content.
– At least 1 year experience in Graphic & multimedia design or similar role. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.)
– Bachelor’s diploma/degree in art, graphic design, multimedia or equivalent.
– Advanced level in English.
– Required skill (s); Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe premier pro, Adobe After Effect.
– Have strong art sense, conceptual, designs and drawing skills for craft products, packaging and marketing material.
– Skills and experience in creative content writing, video and picture editing software.
– Proficient in shooting video or photo with perfect angle.
– Able to generate innovative and creative idea and active in brainstorming.