You are to work as an officer at the Japanese legal firm especially for governmental registration works as following:
– Prepare documents which are required for a company registration process at GDT, MoL, MoEF, CDC, or other related ministries.
– Bring the documents and process the application/registration at the Ministries and GDT.
– Support clients to apply for a company patent at GDT
– Support clients to change the company registration information at GDT such as board members, company address, etc.
– Negotiate with the GDT/Ministry officers on related issues.
– Participate client meetings with the lawyers and legal consultants if required.
– Other tasks assigned by the General Managers.
– Good to Advanced level of English.
– Bachelors degree
– Work experience in legal related position or any position which often communicate/negotiate with the ministries
– Intelligence and task capacity. Over 5 pts at Camup IQ test is preferable.
– Work experience in an international company. Preferable a Japanese one.
– Has work experience in registration process at the ministries/GDT.
– Company trip
– Seniority Payment
– Follows the Cambodia Labor Law for other conditions