– Formulate and implement effective business strategies to ensure the completion of various business and management indicators issued by the group.
– Strictly review costs and expenses, and ensure that the operating costs and expenses of the physical examination center are reasonably controlled.
– Formulate regular training plans and professional skills assessments for medical staff, continuously improve the overall quality of employees, and fully mobilize their enthusiasm and creativity.
– Establish a standardized service system for the team, formulate reward and punishment measures for employees and organize their implementation.
– Maintenance of public relations, brand promotion of physical examination centers, design of product portfolio, use of network platforms and online promotion tools, cooperation and development of local resources in different industries, and cooperation in diagnosis and consultation of medical institutions.
– Responsible for the recruitment and planning of the medical team, rationally allocating human resources, implementing the company’s corporate culture and management system, and creating a good working atmosphere.
– Supervision and promotion of projects under construction and pending maintenance, introduction, and maintenance of user management systems and charging systems.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, medical management-related majors in management, marketing, clinical medicine, etc.
– Chinese Native Speaker. Fluency in English can be used as a working language.
– More than 5 years of senior management experience in the health industry such as physical examination centers and tertiary hospitals, familiar with the overall operation and management of physical examination centers.
– Received management ability development and medical management-related training, with excellent clinical business ability.
– Good professional ethics, excellent communication, execution, coordination, and cooperation skills.
– Have an innovative spirit and a strong entrepreneurial passion
– Overseas study or work experience is preferred.
– Experience as a deputy chief physician or above is preferred.