– Oversee and ensure the smooth operations of all departments.
– Ensure that the clinic hits the sales target monthly.
– Respond efficiently to patient and doctor needs and inquiries.
– Ensure the Dentist delivers quality dental care to patients.
– Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures, healthcare regulations, and dental board standards.
– Determine staff schedules and ensure operational standards are met.
– Ensure that HR personnel manage employee relations and make certain staff have the necessary resources and support.
– Monitor and maintain the office budget.
– Ensure that the purchasing team organizes and oversees supply purchases, equipment upgrades and operations expenses.
– Oversee collections and accounts receivable
– Ensure that records are stored securely and in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
– Take responsibility for the appearance and functionality of the office.
– Maintain facilities and equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations including Occupational Health and Safety.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
– Advanced level in English
– At least 3-year experiences in managing the dental clinic
– Knowledgeable of dental terminology and office procedure.
– Knowledgeable in accounting, human resource management, and administrative principles.
– Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
– Friendly, dedicated, flexibility and honest.
– Able to work in a pressured environment.