– Responsible for a project on Land Development and Borey.
– Manage all of the day-to-day operations to make sure it runs smoothly.
– Develop business plans, strategies and execute them to meet the company’s objectives.
– Manage business operations and lead a team to deliver outstanding results in all areas including revenue growth, productivity, and profit.
– Execute marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the business plan.
– Develop, implement and administer an annual budget including quarterly re-forecasting and monthly variance reporting, and recommends capital expenditures. Prepare financial reports according to established reporting requirements.
– Organize works for the subordinates.
– Execute promotional activities as assigned.
– Direct the preparation and implementation of all annual financial reports including budgets, management plan, and annual report.
– Monitor database system and report immediately.
– Others if assigned by CEO.
– Master’s degree in Management or relevant field.
– Minimum 3 years of prior property management experience, commercial retail, and property management experience is preferred.
– Strong knowledge of real estate, property management, business consultant, project planning.
– Strong Skills: analytical, communication (oral, written, presentation, and in-person), negotiation, and leadership skills.
– Problem solver, ability to identify problems and bring issues to resolution proactively.
– Excellent time management and ability to prioritize and meet commitments.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
– Fluent in English, Speaking and Writing (Chinese Mandarin is an advantage).
– Must be honest, hard-working, and able to work independently.
– Maintains professional and business-like behavior.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Disciplined, able to follow directions and procedures assigned by CEO.