– Communication, negotiation and schedule coordination with local real estate and rental agents
– Coordinate schedules and accompany clients who want to view rental properties
– Research prices and conditions of real estates including office for business uses by phone calling, site visiting, seeking information on internet and social networks
– Negotiation about the prices and conditions with owners
– Entering client data, managing documents, and following up with clients until contracts are signed.
– Translation between English or Japanese to Khmer if needed
– Other tasks assigned by the Director.
– Able to speak English or Japanese at Good level (N2 above is preferred)
– Basic use of Microsoft Office
– Friendly character and good team worker
– Flexible and OK to follow various works
– Able to go outside by their own or with clients
– Able to drive a motorbike who is living in Phnom Penh
– Work experience for 1~2 years in Real Estate industry or Sales position
– Work experience under a foreigner boss (especially Japanese).