Their clientele is mainly Japanese, they are looking for someone who can communicate cheerfully and proactively in English or Japanese. More than skills and experience, someone who can respond with sincerity and consideration for our clients is highly welcome!
– Communication, negotiation and schedule coordination with local real estate and rental agents
– Coordinate schedules and accompany clients who want to view rental properties
– Research prices and conditions of real estates including office for business uses by phone calling, site visiting, seeking information on internet and social networks
– Negotiation about the prices and conditions with owners
– Entering client data, managing documents, and following up with clients until contracts are signed.
– Translation between English or Japanese to Khmer if needed
– Other tasks assigned by the Director
– Able to speak English and Japanese at Good level (N2 above is preferred)
– Basic use of Microsoft Office
– Friendly character and good team worker
– Flexible and OK to follow various works
– Able to go outside by their own or with clients
– Able to drive a motorbike who is living in Phnom Penh
– Work experience for 1~2 years in Real Estate industry or Sales position
– Work experience under a foreigner boss (especially Japanese)