– To monitor outsources such as security guard services, canteen services, cleaning services, first aid room, etc.
– To monitor canteen operation and service.
– To take care of IT equipment and communication systems i.e., Telephone connection, Internet connection, other communication related.
– To take care of information security (IS)
– To take care of transportation for company management staffs and all associates.
– To take care of common area such as meeting room, lobby, parking area, garden, etc.
– To monitor inside and outside environment & hygiene.
– To take care of any other general affair related tasks
– To make report related general affair.
– To support Government Affairs activities.
– To support Associates Relation & Public Relations activities
– To write some general affair workflow, rule and procedures.
– To conduct daily scrap sale and report, and make monthly report
– To complete tasks as assigned.
– Education: Bachelor degree of business administration or other relevant fields
– Experience: Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
– Have knowledge of office management and administration jobs
– Primary mathematics ability
– Can use English for communication
– Can use MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) fluently
– Open mind & team work mind
– Strong commitment and stick to deadline (schedule controlling)
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– Attendance bonus
– Transportation allowance (7$)
– Utility allowance (7$) or Accommodation
– Medical welfare (annual checkup, OPD, IPD)
– 3 Meal per day
– Transportation PNH < –> Company
– Annual trip
– Annual party