This role is to monitor, support network connection and support any error fixing process and also support computer hardware software installation and assist the team for doing operation smoothly.
– Create new users on their network and system
– Maintenance computers, printers, camera security and some other IT equipment
– Monitor all systems and identify security violations
– Proposing improvement strategies for Wi-Fi failures, signal delays, etc.
– Deal with Systematic issues about our Core banking system (Morakot)
– Ensure the protection and storage of data
– Install and Set a Security program such as ESET for each staff’s computer
– Connect scan from Printer to PC and Support when printer can not be accessed
– Bachelor in IT or related fields
– Good skills in installation and maintenance of network, and computer related equipment.
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– A good work attitude, commitment
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Good understand of banking operation
– At least 1-2 years working experience in Finance Institution
– Able to use Morakot system (it is one of the Core Banking System)