– Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance, accounting, and receiving departments.
– Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions to minimize financial risk.
– Ensure continuous compliance with all Accounting, Tax, Finance, and receiving policies, processes and procedures and promote best practices.
– Ensure accounting & receiving policy and are implemented by parties related include fixing asset Management.
– Ensure timely vendor payments.
– Coordinates with internal audit as well as external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
– Produce periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
– Analysing monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows) and present to Management.
– Interpreting, predicting, and providing advice of future financial trends to management on short- and long-term financial objectives.
– Other duties will be assigned by Management from time to time.
– At least 5-year experience similar position and retails industry, proven achievement record.
– Fluent in Khmer and English.
– Degree in Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant or possess a professional qualification in Finance.
– Strongly time management and analytical skills.
– Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.
– Ability to develop strong working relationships.
– Experienced in SAP is an advantage.
– Life insurance
– NSSF (Work-related injury and health care)
– Bonus Twice per year
– Attendance Allowance
– Gasoline Allowance
– Annual Salary Increment
– Seniority Payment
– Bereavement contribution
– Night Shift Allowance
– Marriage gift and Baby gift
– Staff purchase discount
– Skill Allowance