– Lead the development team
– Develop, enhance and administrate the company’s websites
– Implement new website functionalities on top of the existing functionalities and any other third-party system integration
– Perform security compliance activity on the website server and applications as advised by the Information Security team as well as an internal and external audit team.
– Ensure the website DNS and SSL licenses are valid and renewed
– Implement chatbot, auto messengers, or any other useful functionalities to appear publicly on the website.
– Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts by involving outside vendors and other support users.
– Ensure compliance as well as internal and external audit requirement.
– At least 5+ years of experience in full-stack but with a focus on the back end.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience with Java, React.js, web apps.
– Must have experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs.
– Familiar with working with Git.
– Experience working with AWS.
– Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools such as Datadog/Newrelic.
– Financial sector experience.