– Collect and analyze freight forwarding market quotations, deeply understand customer needs, promote company products and services, and increase the company’s freight market share.
– Develop potential customers, analyze customer needs and formulate the best service plan through various channels such as telephone, network, and visits.
– Responsible for maintaining the relationship with the customers they have enlisted, answering customer questions, and maintaining smooth communication between customers and relevant departments of the company.
– Maintain close communication with the operation department and jointly provide customers with quality services.
– Complete the market sales targets stipulated by the company and be responsible for collecting relevant freight on time.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience at least 2 years in the logistic company as a Freight forwarder.
– Well understood about import, export, and clearance processing.
– Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
– Good communication and management skills.
– Japanese or Chinese speaker.