– Collect and analyze freight forwarding market quotations, deeply understand customer needs, promote company products and services, and increase the company’s air freight market share.
– Develop potential customers, analyze customer needs and formulate the best service plan through various channels such as telephone, network, and visits.
– Responsible for maintaining the relationship with the customers they have enlisted, answering customer questions, and maintaining smooth communication between customers and relevant departments of the company.
– Maintain close communication with the operation department and jointly provide customers with quality services.
– Complete the market sales targets stipulated by the company, and be responsible for collecting relevant freight on time.
– Other tasks assigned by managers.
– Have sales work experience in the Logistics Industry (air freight or sea freight or road freight or express) at least 1 year.
– Have a wealth of customer resources and customer relationships, with outstanding performance.
– Advanced level in Chinese (verbal and written) as a working language, and basic English communication skills.
– Able to use Microsoft. Word & Excel.
– Able to join fast.
– Working experience with Chinese staffs.
– 18 days of annual leave
– NSSF & Medical insurance & Accident insurance
– Seniority pay
– Holidays followed with Ministry of labor and vocational training, Cambodia.