– Runs the food operation for a specific store.
– Maintains and improves food quality, food speed, and timing.
– Controls food cost, manages stock to minimize wastage, damaged goods and cancels the food.
– Ensures kitchen tools and assets are in good order, plans ahead to prevent inactive machines and broken items.
– Organizes weekly/monthly with staff to understand the current situation of staff, find and solve the current matter.
– Corporate with the service department to solve the issues, improve the current situation.
– Work with a trainer to make a training plan and review training results.
– Support to find high-quality products and help to negotiate.
– Computer skills can use Ms. Office.
– 5 years experience in the food and beverage or hospitality industry.
– 2 years experience in food and beverage at leader/management level.
– Leadership skills.
– English level Communicate.
– Friendly, hard-working, be patient, good teamwork.
– Handle complaints.
– Strong commitment with high responsibility for the job.
– Like food and beverage industrials.
– Working schedule: 6days/week (1day off).
– Working time: 8hrs/day (rotate/flexible working hours).
– Seniority Payment
– Bonus based on Company’s Policy
– Annual Performance review based on company policy
– Health & Accidental Insurance (NSSF)
– Staff discount / promotion
– Annual Leave
– Public Holidays
– Training and development
– Other benefits etc.