– Record fixed asset by creating and supervising a system procedure, forms and controls.
– Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting fixed assets to management.
– Allocate tag numbers to fixed assets to effectively track them from time to time.
– Record in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed.
– Perform depreciation calculation for all fixed assets.
– Find out fixed assets ‘obsolescence potential.
– Carry out inventory counts of fixed assets physically.
– Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed off to management.
– Create fixed asset related audit schedules, and collaborate with auditors on their assignments.
– Perform property tax returns report.
– Serve as company representative at any audits relating to fixed asset.
– Other tasks assign by manager.
– Good oral and written English Language.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting or other relevant fields
– At least 1-2 years experience in fixed assets
– Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and General Ledger.
– Possess strong proficiency in Excel.
– Strong communication and analytical skills.
– Strong ability to work individually or in a team setting.
– Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
– Be able to work with shift schedule (including weekend and public holiday).
– Be honest, trustworthy, hard work and be able to work under pressure.
– Be patient, self-motivated and team building capabilities.
– Team work, interpersonal, customer service skill and strong communication skill.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)
– Transportation Fee