– Record fixed assets by creating and supervising a system procedure, forms and controls.
– Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting fixed assets to manage.
– Allocate tag numbers to fixed assets to effectively track them from time to time.
– Record in the accounting system newly-acquired fixed assets and those disposed of.
– Perform depreciation calculation for all fixed assets.
– Find out fixed assets ‘obsolescence potential.
– Carry out inventory counts of fixed assets physically.
– Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed of off to management.
– Create fixed asset-related audit schedules, and collaborate with auditors on their assignments.
– Perform property tax returns report.
– Serve as company representative at any audits relating to fixed assets.
– Other tasks assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another relevant field.
– Advanced level in English.
– At least 1-2 years experience in fixed assets.
– Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and General Ledger.
– Possess strong proficiency in Excel.
– Strong communication and analytical skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
– Be able to work with shift schedules (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)
– Transportation Fee