– Prepare monthly estimate and cash flow forecast and submit in SAP.
– Review and approve PR and PO requests.
– Review and post the expenses and revenues to respective GL, cost center, and functional area.
– Driving month-end close reporting on SAP.
– Allocate resources and manage a budget.
– Conduct profit and cost analyses.
– Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
– Consult manager members about funding options.
– Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
– Develop financial and tax strategies and performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
– Liaising with regional, external, and tax audit.
– Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
– Proven work experience as a finance/accounting manager or a similar role at least 3 years experience.
– In-depth understanding of bookkeeping, budget, and cash flow management.
– Experience with problem-solving.
– Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
– Proficiency in accounting software.
– Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
– Leadership abilities.
– BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
– MSc/MBA or relevant certificate ion (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.