– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to manangerail staff while recommending further courses of action.
– Maintain the financial health of the organization.
– Analyze costs, pricing, variable constribution, sales result and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan.
– Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
– Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction oportunities.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goal and objective and design a framework for these to be met
– Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
– Other tasks will be assigned by the Line Manager.
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– 24h worldwide accident insurance
– Career advancement opportunities
– Excellent tranning
– Attractive incentives
– Good working environment